ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Licensee agrees not to, and not to allow third parties (including it authorized users and employees) to use the Service:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other legal rights of others;
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity or to upload content that is in violation of any applicable law;
- to upload content that is hateful, discriminatory, obscene, sexually explicit or offensive;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to attempt to disrupt, degrade, impair, or violate the integrity or security of the Service, including, without limitation, by executing any form of network monitoring
- to take any action that imposes, or may impose, at Company’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionally large load on Company’s infrastructure;
- to interfere with the use of the Service, or the equipment used to provide the Service, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Service;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- to use the Service, or any interfaces provided with the Service, to access any other Glynt product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other Glynt product or service.
GLYNT enables Business Users to transform documents into accurate, structured data. PDFs and scans of paper are key connectors in many markets, and contain unique, hard-to-get data. GLYNT liberates that data and makes it more valuable, always with a simple and efficient user experience.
PRICING AND SALES