GLYNT Liberates the Data Trapped in Your Documents

A unique machine learning system, GLYNT delivers 98% accuracy after training on just 7 samples. Results in under an hour with no coding. With such strong performance, total cost ownership and operation that is 75% below current tools and workflows.

GLYNT is offered via a SaaS model, eg Data Extraction as a Service. GLYNT’s multi-tenant solution enables each customer to preserve the value of their documents and data, and comply with modern data governance requirements. GLYNT is currently used in accounting, energy, finance and healthcare.

OUR VISION

GLYNT: DATA EXTRACTION AS A SERVICE
Because Documents Need an API

DOCUMENTS ARE THE ULTIMATE DATA SILO

Too much valuable data is trapped in documents and is not integrated into the enterprise digital transformation. GLYNT connects documents to your digital transformation.

GLYNT WAS BUILT FOR FOR THE THREE V CHALLENGE OF DOCUMENT CONTENT

VARIETY

The GLYNT machine learning system includes a pre-built model of documents. It is quick to add a customization model, delivering highly accurate data extraction with just a handful of sample documents

VELOCITY

Document variety is tough, and most often manual data is used. With GLYNT 98% of the data is automatically extracted, leaving only 2% of the data for an optional verification and review. GLYNT speeds your workflow

VOLUME

To support GLYNT we built an Elastic AI Workbench. Completely self-contained and scalable, GLYNT is quickly deployed in hybrid enterprise settings

SIMPLIFY WITH GLYNT

High performance data extraction from a single workflow

GLYNT has OCR and computer vision inside, so you can stop managing multiple vendors and technologies.
Get the same high quality machine learning performance for all your file types

GLYNT MAKES IT EASY

Manage your data extraction without coding

GLYNT’s point & click UI allows data analysts and clerks to manage the entire data extraction workflow.
And we give you a choice: every function is also accessible through GLYNT’s API

GLYNT PROVIDES DISRUPTIVE SPEED AND ECONOMICS

PRODUCT FEATURE
GLYNT
LEGACY SOLUTIONS
OTHER ML SOLUTIONS
MANUAL DATA ENTRY
Accuracy 98%+ 95 – 99% Low 80s 92%
Time to 100%* 100 600 3600 2400
Cost to 100%* 100 240 420 510
Capture Line-Item Detail & Tables?
Handle Document Variety within a Vertical?
Handle Document Variety across Verticals?
Offers Multi-Tenant & On-Perm Solutions?

* Indexed at GLYNT = 100. See what your results could be with GLYNT’s TCO Calculator

GLYNT SECURITY FEATURES

Data encryption in transit and at rest

Document and data deletion after 30 days

Daily backups to ensure continuous availability

Permissions-based user roles to control access to data

Multi-tenant software architecture

GLYNT IS DIFFERENT

With a unique configuration of machine learning, GLYNT trains fast and opens up data sets of all sizes

GLYNT Creates a Customized Data Extraction Model for Your Documents, Your Selected Fields

Each customized model in GLYNT has super-fast convergence to 98% accuracy

Other Machine Learning systems get to 90%+ performance levels only after training on 1000s and 1000s of documents

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH GLYNT

A Free Trial includes customized data extraction from two publishers

1.Upload 20 documents per publisher or use our library of public documents

2.Select your fields of interest

3.Train and Extract. 7 documents are used in the training.

4.Review results. 13 documents are used as for a test extraction

That’s it!

Healthcare

1.B healthcare documents are sent every year. Let’s get that data liberated!

Finance
Automate data from invoices. 10X increase in velocity with GLYNT
Enterprise

Over 2.5 trillion PDFs are created each year. How much of your data is trapped?

Utilities

There are more than 75,000 utilities in the US. GLYNT connects bills to your platform


FAQS

Got questions? Answers here

Downloads

Learn more about GLYNT and our thought leadership